We’re building a transformative financial technology platform for healthcare, starting with behavioral health. Financial friction is the primary deterrent to care, and we believe that it’s critical to solve this fundamental problem to enable better accessibility and outcomes.
Many of us have experienced the frustration of paying up front for care with no visibility into what insurance will cover nor how to pursue reimbursement. We’re solving this problem with purpose-built financial infrastructure that provides a simplified payment, claims and financing platform, enabling clinicians and patients to focus on care. We see a multi-billion-dollar market opportunity with our initial solution. As we grow, we’ll be working with the most innovative companies in the mental health space to support commercialization of new treatments and contributing to a more effective and efficient market for mental health services.
Our team represents a diversity of experiences, including with the organizations below, and we all share a deep passion for the mental health space.
We are looking for a Software Engineer that is excited by the opportunity of building a business from its foundation to make an impact on the market for mental healthcare.
You will have the opportunity to develop the frontend user experience of a transformational fintech product in healthcare ensuring that we provide an optimal product experience for our customers, both clinicians, and patients.
We offer competitive compensation (cash + equity) and top-of-the-line benefits. Our founders are based in NYC. While this role is remote, we are excited to build a company culture in NYC.
In this role, you will:
• Work alongside our Head of Product
• Contribute to UI/UX decisions
• Create and manage the frontend experience of our product for Patients and Clinicians
If you are a great fit for this role, you:
• have a full-stack mentality: you are curious about the relationships and interdependence between different parts of our system
• are a self-starter that enjoys taking ownership of tasks at hand
• can contribute both in the Design and Development processes with acute attention to detail and willingness to create great user experiences
• are comfortable working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment
• are passionate about creating engaging user experiences and collaborating with UX and design teams to make them a reality
• have worked at a startup that has scaled rapidly
Requirements for this role:
• 5+ years of experience working in agile and cross-functional development teams
• 3+ years of experience with React ecosystem
• Strong understanding of web markup languages including HTML5 and CSS, along with an understanding of cross-browser quirks and client-side performance
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools (e.g Figma)
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a startup. If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you!